Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ICE STORM

OH NO, I am in trouble again from those New Brunswick people again!!! We just got hit bad last night and this morning with a bad Ice Storm and now the big bad "S" word, yes we're getting more of that yucky white stuff. Now to tell you my dh is plenty happy with the snow but not the ice. I like the snow at the beginning of winter but now it is just getting old. Now I'm just hoping that everyone is safe that has already been hit with this storm as it was a nasty one, and it is continuing up North according to our news this morning. Prayers that everyone stays safe and to those that are out of power. Alot of schools in this area are closed or on a 2 hr delay, this is the first time in a long time that ours has even went on a delay and never closes. Here are a few pics that I got this morning from the front of our house and the back. Everyone stay safe and warm. Northerners doing what I can to keep it from coming your way, have pity on me :)

Front of our house:

Photobucket


Photobucket


This is from our back deck:

Photobucket


Needless to say the dogs wouldn't stay out long enough for me to get pics of them slipping and sliding on the snow that was iced over.

May God keep all Safe, My prayers are with you

5 comments:

Bella Rae said...

ok Girl... now you know you're gonna get in some serious trouble with me!!! We've had enough of this messy white stuff, right along with all the freezing rain that's been coming along with it. That's it.. food fight IS ON!!
xo

Crochetingangel said...

Running...... on my way to the store after I get the kids off to school,
I'll make sure stock up on supplies so I'm ready for ya :) I do know that we are supposed to be under attack again from freezing rain and snow again this afternoon into tomoorrow. We're supposed to get 6-12" of snow tomorrow. I'll have to pull out that armor again :)

Bella Rae said...

READY...

AIM...

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bella Rae said...

I'm seeing snow flakes Kim!!! What are you gonna do about it???

They are very light right now, taunting me... toying with me, making me wonder if we'll really get a bad storm, or will it just be flurries... The wind is picking up to be quite a strong gust out there. If I get on the road right now, I'll be able to pass it to get to you. My suitcases are packed with rotten fruits!!
xoxo

Crochetingangel said...

Awww come on, he no rotten fruit, ok the birds and animals can have that but I was looking for Bessie, I need Milk and figured Steven could take her on while I had the buckets ready :)

Those snowflakes are very taunting that is how it started here on Friday. Now we are under approx. 3ft of snow. I got pics of the snow up over the hood of his car to the roof in our driveway. It let up sometime early this a.m. and the sun is shining bright. It is finally over, now just digging out. And the kids are making snow tunnels, lol.