Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter - Christ has Risen

Photobucket


What a wonderous day it was, the day that Christ our Lord has Risen from the dead. I hope that everyone had a Blessed day. We were supposed to have snow but it actually was a bright, sunny and beuatiful day here. I finally managed to get my video gift for Steven figured out with all of our wedding and family pics done just in time and he loved it. We had a Beautiful Church service that consisted of our children singing a few songs, a very powerful sermon, then a choir production. Here is a couple videos of the children singing their one song, Jenna is in the front in the yellow and white dress, in the second video when it goes to the right, in the second row you can see Kaitlynn just a bit and Andrew next to her on the Left.








After this wonderful service we went visiting at my in laws and my daddy was with us for dinner, ooh talk about being stuffed with yummmmy food and chocolate it was all there. After we took pics:

This is our family pic:
Photobucket


Here are my in laws (yes smooching, the kids were all into wanting the luvin' pics):

Photobucket

Ok if you can't handle the smooching you might want to cover the eyes because here is Steven and I:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok enough of us adults as I have little miss Kaitlynn sitting here making sure that I showed you the pics that she took of us yesterday, now it's on to our little angels and their easter egg scavenger hunt that my MIL did for them:


Here is Jenna getting a good "what for" from Andy my FIL's bird as she is trying to get her egg that she has found, LOL

Photobucket

Here is our "mother hen" Kaitlynn reading the clue to Andrew and Jenna to figure out where to go for their next egg:

Photobucket

And here is my Daddy with Jenna modeling all her Princess things and of course Chris at that wonderful age that he has developed a phobia of having his pic taken:

Photobucket

Who could possibly ask for more than this on the day that God has given us the Greatest gift of all???

May God Bless all Have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

What a blessed Easter! You are truly blessed. And its to neat to see that picture of you and Steve smooching. I wouldn't dare post a picture of us smooching...lol...I am glad you had such a wonderful Easter.