Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Weirdness Within Me Meme

Ok it is been awhile, things have been a bit crazy around here with me and a couple children being sick. The kids are doing better and I'm getting there, I am finally catching up on things and just discovered that I have been tagged by Anna to tell 6 things that are wierd about me. Now this could get scary :)


THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1st. I can go all day without making my bed, could careless, just close the bedroom door. But when I go to bed I just have to make the bed and there can't be not one single wrinkle in my blankets or I can't sleep.

2nd. Chocolate Panda Paws is my all time favorite ice cream and will just forget about the bowl, grab a spoon and sit down with the container and eat away, yummms. Atleast I know it's claimed as mine and of course hide it in the back of the freezer :)

3rd. I rewrite my grocery list so it's organized to how the store is set up, so I can go by the list easier (is this really wierd or is my husband just calling me wierd ????)

4th. I love to eat sphaghettio's out of the can cold rather than heating them up, they taste so much better cold

5th. No matter how hot it is I have to have my blanky, yes I have a special fuzzy blanky that I just can't sleep without, it can be 90 degrees out and I am wrapped up in it.

6th. I am afraid of the dark, wierd I know but for whatever reason as I have grown old, I have become extremely terrified of the dark and will freak out whenever my wonderful husband turns out all the lights on me to pick, he finds this very funny

Now I guess I need to find 6 people to tag, hmmmm

1 comment:

Anna said...

Okay...I have to admit. I am a tad bit scared of the dark as well. My phobia is more of dark windows and who I will see standing there if I look out. Also dark hallways petrify me. I can't look down them for fear that someone will be standing there.